MY FAVORITES! // Movies, Documentaries & TV about Elderly

Hello again! I hope you're enjoying this day.

Below is a full list of my most favorite movies, documentaries and TV shows that feature older people. Many of these made me cry at one point (for good reasons too!), so if you're inclined to get emotional during movies like me, grab a couple tissues :)

They're all great for their own reasons, so I've included the trailers for you to take a quick peek.

Enjoy :) xxC

In no particular order...

Last Love (Movie available on Netflix)






Grace and Frankie (TV series on Netflix)






Burt's Buzz (Documentary available on Netflix)






Iris (Documentary available on Netflix)






The Elders (Documentary available here on Vimeo)





I update this list as I go, so there's more to come!

If your favorite documentaries & movies are not listed yet, feel welcomed to share them on Twitter or by contacting me here :) We'd all love to hear your thoughts!